Cowl slaw fast and easy to prepare yourself and so good with pulled pork or as grilling side dish
- salat bowl, grater
- 1 head white cabbage finely shredded
- 2 large carrots finely shredded
- 1 medium-size onion grated
Dressing Option 1
- 200 g mayonnaise
- 150 ml buttermilk
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp mustard medium-sharp
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- pepper black
Dressing Option 2
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ½ tsp pepper or to taste
- Toss the cabbage, carrots, and onions together.
- Mix the dressing ingredients you prefer together.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and mix thoroughly, preferably with your hands, in a large bowl.
- Chill it for at least 4 hours - better overnight.
Cole Slaw taste good with pulled pork and homemade burger buns.