Burger Buns with milk
8-10 Homemade burger buns with Milk
- 600 g flour + flour for the surface
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp dry yeast
- 40 g sugar
- 300 ml milk and 1 tbsp milk
- 90 g butter
- 3 Eggs
- Egg wash
- 1 Egg + 1 tbsp
- Sesame optional
- Mix the flour with the salt, sugar, and yeast. Melt the butter with the 300 ml of milk and add to the flour mixture. Whisk 2 eggs, add to the flour mixture, mix everything well and knead on a floured surface to a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 8-10 portions, shape into balls and place on a baking tray with baking paper. Flatten the balls on the backing sheet and leave them covered for about 2 hours.
- Before baking, egg wash the buns and sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional). Bake at 170°C (circulating air) or 350°F for approx. 15 min.
Prepare these buns tatste with Pulled Pork and cole slaw.