Punch alcohol free
Feuerzangenbowle / Mulled Claret
- 2 saucepans, kife
- 2 litres apple juice
- 1/2 litre grape juice red
- 1/2 litre orange juice
- 2 oranges untreated
- 2 lemons untreated
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 5 Star anise
- 1 cone sugar (250g)
- 1/2 litre rum 54%
- Put the apple juice, grape juice and orange juice in a saucepan and heat to medium temperature.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly wash off the oranges and lemons and cut them into thin slices.
- Add the cinnamon, cloves and anise to the liquid when heated for about 10 minutes. Add the lemon and orange slices to the non-alcoholic bowl. Heat the bowle until just before boiling point and cook it for at least 20 minutes (don’t boil it).
- Meanwhile, warm the rum in an extra pot (don't boil!!!).
- After 20 minutes, the children get their bowl, then place a sugar cone holder across the pot (wire bar or. so) and the sugar cone on it. With a soup spoon, slowly pour the preheated rum on the sugar cone until it is completely saturated.
- Ignite the rum in the sauce spoon again and drizzle the burning liquid over the sugar cone. Repeat it; until the sugar cone has completely dissolved. Turn off the ceiling light to bring the magic of the burning cone to the full experience.
Mexico City - Safer than its reputation The contrasts in the metropolis are numerous. CDMX offers history, sights, restaurants and a lot more. It is said that Mexico City is not safe, we have never felt threatened and there are safe areas to...
Swabian Cheese Noodles Cheese noodles - Käsespätzle Swabian Recipe Bowlstand mixerSpaetzle Makerpotslotted spooncaldronbaking dish - casserole 500 g flour app. 2 cups4 eggs80 ml water1 tsp salt200 g cheese2 onionsbutter Add the flour and salt to the bowl of a stand...
Meatball Soup Meatball soup This meatball soup is great to serve as whole meal or ahead for as starter. everyone will love it! 1 lb Iground meat (chicken, pork, Turkey, or sausage)1/2 onion grated1 onion peeled (keep it whole)3 tbsp parsley (chopped)1/3 cup white rice...