Punch alcohol free
Feuerzangenbowle / Mulled Claret
- 2 saucepans, kife
- 2 litres apple juice
- 1/2 litre grape juice red
- 1/2 litre orange juice
- 2 oranges untreated
- 2 lemons untreated
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 5 Star anise
- 1 cone sugar (250g)
- 1/2 litre rum 54%
- Put the apple juice, grape juice and orange juice in a saucepan and heat to medium temperature.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly wash off the oranges and lemons and cut them into thin slices.
- Add the cinnamon, cloves and anise to the liquid when heated for about 10 minutes. Add the lemon and orange slices to the non-alcoholic bowl. Heat the bowle until just before boiling point and cook it for at least 20 minutes (don’t boil it).
- Meanwhile, warm the rum in an extra pot (don't boil!!!).
- After 20 minutes, the children get their bowl, then place a sugar cone holder across the pot (wire bar or. so) and the sugar cone on it. With a soup spoon, slowly pour the preheated rum on the sugar cone until it is completely saturated.
- Ignite the rum in the sauce spoon again and drizzle the burning liquid over the sugar cone. Repeat it; until the sugar cone has completely dissolved. Turn off the ceiling light to bring the magic of the burning cone to the full experience.
Wildlife, crystal clear lakes and over 1000 hikes - Glacier National ParkVisit Glacier National Park while there is still glacier extant. With the global warming, the glaciers are melting. It’s not easy to predict, when exactly the last one will be gone but in 1850...
Chillaxing on the beach - what do you want more?The first weekend camping trip of the season lead us to Copalis Beach, just 2 and a half hours away from home. We stayed at the Copalis River RV Park which is a well maintain campground with big Bathrooms/Showers, RV...
Weekend fun for the whole familyLeavenworth offers fun for the whole family; lakes, mountains, hiking, kayaking, rafting and more in summer, snow and snow activities in the winter, festivals, and German Food all year round. Since we arrived in the US everyone told us...