Punch alcohol free
Feuerzangenbowle / Mulled Claret
- 2 saucepans, kife
- 2 litres apple juice
- 1/2 litre grape juice red
- 1/2 litre orange juice
- 2 oranges untreated
- 2 lemons untreated
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 5 Star anise
- 1 cone sugar (250g)
- 1/2 litre rum 54%
- Put the apple juice, grape juice and orange juice in a saucepan and heat to medium temperature.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly wash off the oranges and lemons and cut them into thin slices.
- Add the cinnamon, cloves and anise to the liquid when heated for about 10 minutes. Add the lemon and orange slices to the non-alcoholic bowl. Heat the bowle until just before boiling point and cook it for at least 20 minutes (don’t boil it).
- Meanwhile, warm the rum in an extra pot (don't boil!!!).
- After 20 minutes, the children get their bowl, then place a sugar cone holder across the pot (wire bar or. so) and the sugar cone on it. With a soup spoon, slowly pour the preheated rum on the sugar cone until it is completely saturated.
- Ignite the rum in the sauce spoon again and drizzle the burning liquid over the sugar cone. Repeat it; until the sugar cone has completely dissolved. Turn off the ceiling light to bring the magic of the burning cone to the full experience.
Grand Teton National Park – Road Trip
Teton Nationalpark, Wyoming: Accomondations, Tips, and Highlights Grand-Teton-Nationalpark Grand Teton National Park is located in northwest Wyoming, south of Yellowstone National Park. Entry fee into Grand Teton National Park is $35 per vehicle, and this pass gives...
Seattle – Day Trip Ideas with Map
1-Day Seattle ItineraryVisit downtown Seattle first. Start at Pike Place Market; the Gum Wall, get a coffee from the Original Starbucks (recognizable by the big line in front). While waiting, watch as the crowd swarms and the fish begin to fly. Explore Pike Place...
Menton – City of the Lemons
Why city of lemons?Why Lemon City? Here in the mild Mediterranean climate, lemons thrive particularly well, which is why Menton is Europe's largest lemon producer, even with a trademark for its special quality. It is not waxed as usual, so the skin can also be eaten...