Punch alcohol free
Feuerzangenbowle / Mulled Claret
- 2 saucepans, kife
- 2 litres apple juice
- 1/2 litre grape juice red
- 1/2 litre orange juice
- 2 oranges untreated
- 2 lemons untreated
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 5 Star anise
- 1 cone sugar (250g)
- 1/2 litre rum 54%
- Put the apple juice, grape juice and orange juice in a saucepan and heat to medium temperature.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly wash off the oranges and lemons and cut them into thin slices.
- Add the cinnamon, cloves and anise to the liquid when heated for about 10 minutes. Add the lemon and orange slices to the non-alcoholic bowl. Heat the bowle until just before boiling point and cook it for at least 20 minutes (don’t boil it).
- Meanwhile, warm the rum in an extra pot (don't boil!!!).
- After 20 minutes, the children get their bowl, then place a sugar cone holder across the pot (wire bar or. so) and the sugar cone on it. With a soup spoon, slowly pour the preheated rum on the sugar cone until it is completely saturated.
- Ignite the rum in the sauce spoon again and drizzle the burning liquid over the sugar cone. Repeat it; until the sugar cone has completely dissolved. Turn off the ceiling light to bring the magic of the burning cone to the full experience.
Dubai city of superlatives In April this year, I had the opportunity to accompany my husband on a business trip to Dubai. It was great to see the impressive buildings. The temperature was 35 degrees, and it was not so much hustle and bustle because it was Ramadan. ...
Swabian Cheese Noodles Cheese noodles - Käsespätzle Swabian Recipe Bowlstand mixerSpaetzle Makerpotslotted spooncaldronbaking dish - casserole 500 g flour app. 2 cups4 eggs80 ml water1 tsp salt200 g cheese2 onionsbutter Add the flour and salt to the bowl of a stand...
Meatball Soup Meatball soup This meatball soup is great to serve as whole meal or ahead for as starter. everyone will love it! 1 lb Iground meat (chicken, pork, Turkey, or sausage)1/2 onion grated1 onion peeled (keep it whole)3 tbsp parsley (chopped)1/3 cup white rice...