Cinnamon Stars / Zimtsterne
Cinnemon Star / Zimtsterne
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Hand mixer
- Mixing bowl
- cookie cutter
- 5 egg whites
- 400 g confectioners sugar
- 500 g ground almonds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 zest of an untreated lemon optional
- Preheat oven to 160°C / 320 °F
- Beat egg white in a bowl with a mixer until its very stiff. Slowly pour in the sifted confectioners sugar. Add the lemon zest and juice (if using) and stir until its a firm cream. Remove 1/3 of the the mass and cool it.
- Mix the remaining egg white with the cinnamon and almonds.
- Spread ground almonds on a work mat or your work surface then roll out the dough and cut out the cinnamon stars or hearts.
- Place the stars or hearts on a baking sheet, lined with baking paper and brush with the egg white you set aside.
- Bake for 20-25 min with the oven door open (until the corners are slightly golden)
Weekend fun for the whole familyLeavenworth offers fun for the whole family; lakes, mountains, hiking, kayaking, rafting and more in summer, snow and snow activities in the winter, festivals, and German Food all year round. Since we arrived in the US everyone told us...
Hawaii Big Island despite COVIDHawaii Big Island trotz COVID: Schildkröten, Korallen Riffe, glasklares Wasser, Sonnenuntergänge, Hawaiianische Geschichte und 9 Klimazonen. In den 16 Tagen haben wir sehr viel von der Insel gesehen, besonders gut hat uns der Hapuna...
Burger Buns with milk 8-10 Homemade burger buns with Milk 600 g flour (+ flour for the surface)2 tsp salt4 tsp dry yeast40 g sugar300 ml milk (and 1 tbsp milk)90 g butter3 EggsEgg wash1 Egg + 1 tbspSesame (optional) Mix the flour with the salt, sugar, and yeast. Melt...