Cinnamon Stars / Zimtsterne
Cinnemon Star / Zimtsterne
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Hand mixer
- Mixing bowl
- cookie cutter
- 5 egg whites
- 400 g confectioners sugar
- 500 g ground almonds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 zest of an untreated lemon optional
- Preheat oven to 160°C / 320 °F
- Beat egg white in a bowl with a mixer until its very stiff. Slowly pour in the sifted confectioners sugar. Add the lemon zest and juice (if using) and stir until its a firm cream. Remove 1/3 of the the mass and cool it.
- Mix the remaining egg white with the cinnamon and almonds.
- Spread ground almonds on a work mat or your work surface then roll out the dough and cut out the cinnamon stars or hearts.
- Place the stars or hearts on a baking sheet, lined with baking paper and brush with the egg white you set aside.
- Bake for 20-25 min with the oven door open (until the corners are slightly golden)
Dubai city of superlatives In April this year, I had the opportunity to accompany my husband on a business trip to Dubai. It was great to see the impressive buildings. The temperature was 35 degrees, and it was not so much hustle and bustle because it was Ramadan. ...
Swabian Cheese Noodles Cheese noodles - Käsespätzle Swabian Recipe Bowlstand mixerSpaetzle Makerpotslotted spooncaldronbaking dish - casserole 500 g flour app. 2 cups4 eggs80 ml water1 tsp salt200 g cheese2 onionsbutter Add the flour and salt to the bowl of a stand...
Meatball Soup Meatball soup This meatball soup is great to serve as whole meal or ahead for as starter. everyone will love it! 1 lb Iground meat (chicken, pork, Turkey, or sausage)1/2 onion grated1 onion peeled (keep it whole)3 tbsp parsley (chopped)1/3 cup white rice...